Friday 23 October 2015

Review: Kimi Ni Todoke

Plot:
High school girl, Sawako Kuronuma, is feared by her class mates. Rumors spread that she can see ghosts and curse other people if they stare into her eyes for more than three seconds. But, in fact, Kuronuma is a shy and timid girl who longs to make friends with everyone around her. When her idol classmate, Kazehaya, begins to talk to her a love begins to bloom between the two of them. But whilst making new friends she is bound to make some enemies too. . .
Genre: 
Romance
Good Points:
The story was sweet and I can't recall the anime swearing. The plot is a suitable one and many children will enjoy watching it. I loved the artwork and the eyes were more human-like so I felt I could be one of those characters which I enjoyed. I can't really put into words why I loved the series so much but I can just say that I really did and I recommend it highly.
Bad Points:
I don't think there were any bad points in my opinion, and this was one of my favourite animes.
Suggested age range:
10+
Star ratings: (1*= poor or low content 5*= great or high content)

Plot line: *****
Artwork: ****
Swearing: none
Violence: none that would be significant- only a hit on the head or a play-fight
Number of episodes: In the first season there are 25 episodes and in the 2nd there are 12
Wiki Link
Youtube link



No comments: